Personal Trainer, Brooklyn - Equinox Fitness Clubs
What makes Personal Training with Equinox stand out?
Equinox is proudly recognized as the industry leader in Personal Training expertise, with the first in-house education of its kind through the Equinox Fitness Training Institute. For over twenty years EFTI has elevated our trainers to design comprehensive client fitness programs that are safe, effective and results driven. We are dedicated to the professional performance of our team and compensate our trainers for their education time.
Equinox offers the highest compensation structure in the industry, with an earning potential of $100K+. In addition, Equinox offers all trainers a competitive benefits package including medical, dental and retirement planning options.
As an Equinox personal trainer your career becomes an empowered lifestyle founded on maximizing both your personal and client performance. Under the guidance of two dedicated managers you will develop and refine an approach to programming, education, business, and financial planning that ensures your Personal Training career is as unlimited as your passion. Secure a stronger future and help us redefine the science of fitness and the art of living.
- PT Business Management
- Build and maintain an active client base
- Manage and maintain an accurate schedule, inclusive of client appointments, meetings, and open availability within our internal scheduling systems
- Market and sell personal training programs to members and/or clients through phone calls, emails, and in-person interactions
- Maintain knowledge of all club services, programs, and products
- Service and Hospitality
- Execute fitness assessments, guided workouts, and other complimentary services for members
- Interact with members to enhance their workouts and overall club experience
- Create and coach personalized programs for both in-person and virtual clients
- Maintain an organized and safe fitness floor during shifts and sessions
- Professional Development
- Attend Continuing Education classes to elevate knowledge and qualify for promotions
- Attend and participate in any required one-on-one or team meetings with management personalized programs