Family Nurse Practitioner, Medicare Wellness
Kaiser Permanente Portland, OR
family nurse medicare patients health medical surgery patient education education protocols coordinate cost assessment
Provide high quality health care to Kaiser Permanente members in a cost effective manner and in accordance with accepted professional practice standards.
- Provide high-quality health care through direct assessment, diagnosis, and formulation/implementation of treatment plan for patients with common acute and chronic illnesses and injuries (may include performing histories and physicals; ordering, interpreting, and following up on diagnostic studies; ordering medications; assisting with surgery; performing minor surgery; rounding on patients; and assuming on-call responsibilities). Perform health maintenance services, including patient education, for well members. Refer patients for specialty consultations or difficult problems. Document in writing all care in patients permanent medical record in accordance with accepted medical/legal standards. Provide all medical care in accordance with accepted practice standards, hospital/clinic protocols (including supervision by a physician), and State licensing guidelines.
- Coordinate, develop or organize patient or department services or programs. Example include, but are not limited to: Assist in developing department/hospital protocols. Screen incoming department referrals. Coordinate CME activities for department. Develop written patient education materials. Provide in-service training. Proctor NP students. Chair or participate on committees such as Breastfeeding Task Force, Regional Controlled Substance Abuse Committee, etc.
- Performs other duties as requested.
Report this job
Similar family nurse jobs in gresham or
- family nurse jobs jobs near me
- wellness jobs near me
- Nurse practitioner family at GO Staffing
- BHRC - Family Nurse Practitioner at 1000 Multnomah County
- Family Nurse Practitioner (Urgent Care) in Portland, OR at Hygeia LLC. D/B/A AFC Urgent Care
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) at Prestige Care, Inc.
- Family Medicine Nurse Practitioner (NP) at Staff Care
- Family Nurse Practitioner at Pearl Health Center
- Family Nurse Practitioner at Clinical Management Consultants