Marietta Center for Nursing and Healing is Hiring a Dietary Aide!
At Marietta Center for Nursing and Healing, the care we provide for our patients is matched by the care we provide for our care providers. We treat everyone in our facility as family, because that’s how we view everyone under our roof.
Some of the benefits of being a Marietta Center team member include:
- Competitive Pay
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Pleasant work environment with strong employee morale
- Opportunity for growth within the company
The Dietary Aide is responsible for cooking meals for medical patients and older people. The Dietary Aide helps patients fulfill specific dietary requirements to promote their health and wellbeing. The duties include preparing and cooking food dishes, delivering food to particular patients and assisting the kitchen staff in maintaining a clean, sanitary workplace.
- Preparing meals, snacks and beverages following specific procedures
- Serving meals, ensuring food safety and hygiene procedures are followed at all times
- Taking inventory of kitchen supplies and food items
- Staying current on the individual procedures and protocols for their facilities, including state-specified rules and regulations
- Setting up and taking down dining areas and assisting with kitchen maintenance and general cleaning
- Assisting with educational programs on nutrition
- Planning menus alongside Chefs, Dietitians and Doctors
- Tracking expenses
AM/PM Shifts !