Mental health coord
Job Details : The Coordinator is a clinical expert who acts as a liaison between staff and management providing clinical direction and coordination of patient care and quality improvement activities and opportunities for staff development.
Experience : RN with minimum 3 years full time work in Behavioral Health. Experience as a 1st level manager preferred. Education : Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
BSN preferred. Licenses / Certifications : Current NYS license. BLS and ACLS If applicable, the individual performing this job may reasonably anticipate coming into contact with human blood and other potentially infectious materials.
Individuals in this position are required to exercise universal precautions, use personal protective equipment and devices, and learn the policies concerning infection control.
Knowledge and understanding of principals of asepsis, chemistry, biology, Leadership qualities, the ability to work independently, demonstrates effective communication and organizational skills.
Able to assume total accountability / responsibility of the Mental Health Department in the absence of the Nurse Manager.
About Us : MidHudson Regional Hospital MidHudson Regional Hospital in Poughkeepsie, NY, is home to the mid-Hudson Valley's most advanced healthcare services.
This 243-bed facility cares for more than 10,000 inpatients annually while performing an additional 325,000 outpatient procedures each year.
Last updated : 2022-09-23
Similar remote healthcare jobs in poughkeepsie ny
- remote healthcare jobs jobs near me
- mental health jobs near me
- Cancer Registrar - HQ Oncology - Remote -Poughkeepsie, NY at Nuvance Health
- Community Residence Counselor Poughkeepsie at Rehabilitation Support Services, Inc.
- Caregiver (Remote) at New York Home Care Specialists
- Care Manager at LIFEPlan CCO NY
- Coord,Performance Improvement at Westchester Medical Center
- Patient Navigator at CareMount
- General Surgical RN - $10,000 Sign on Bonus - Hiring Immediately at The Staff Pad