Personal Trainer, Dartmouth St. - Equinox Fitness Clubs
What makes Personal Training with Equinox stand out?
Equinox is proudly recognized as the industry leader in Personal Training expertise, with the first in-house education of its kind through the Equinox Fitness Training Institute. For over twenty years EFTI has elevated our trainers to design comprehensive client fitness programs that are safe, effective and results driven. We are dedicated to the professional performance of our team and compensate our trainers for their education time.
Equinox offers the highest compensation structure in the industry, with an earning potential of $100K+. In addition, Equinox offers all trainers a competitive benefits package including medical, dental and retirement planning options.
As an Equinox personal trainer your career becomes an empowered lifestyle founded on maximizing both your personal and client performance. Under the guidance of two dedicated managers you will develop and refine an approach to programming, education, business, and financial planning that ensures your Personal Training career is as unlimited as your passion. Secure a stronger future and help us redefine the science of fitness and the art of living.
- Commitment to providing and creating an elevated experience for all members
- Motivate our members by connecting and building relationships with them on the fitness floor
- Instruct and demonstrate to members on the proper use of equipment and exercise techniques
Passion for Fitness
- Establish and maintain a personal training client base by administering fitness evaluations (Equifits), orientations, stretching and one on one session with members.
- Understanding of industry trends and the desire to pursue higher education opportunities.
- Attend our Equinox Fitness Training Institute paid courses to advance through our Tier level system
- Owning and conducting the sales of training sessions and packages with members
- Maintain knowledge and/or participation in all club services, programs and products
- Ability to remain organized with scheduling via online portals and our Personal Trainer App
- Current Nationally recognized Personal Training certification
- Ability to work full time, 35-40 hours per week, including weekends
- Eligible for opportunities to start at a higher Tier level based on experience and education.
- Possess passion, ambition, drive, and knowledge regarding the fitness industry
- High school diploma/GED required or equivalent work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excel in time management, organizational and follow-up skills
- Computer literate tech savvy, energetic, and friendly
- CPR/AED certification required upon hire
- 1-3 years of previous Personal Training experience
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Must be able to perform all essential physical aspects of the position which may include standing, sitting, running, walking, jumping, squatting, bending, and reaching. As well as pushing, pulling, and lifting up to 50 lbs. at a time
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits, and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- Perks and incentives with our products and services including Personal Training, Pilates, Spa and Shop
All potential employees are required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination upon an offer of employment unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.
Similar district jobs in weymouth ma
- district jobs jobs near me
- fitness jobs near me
- Telecommunicator/Dispatcher at Town of Weymouth
- Teachers at East Weymouth KinderCare - Will Train at KinderCare Education
- Produce Clerk Part Time at BJ's Wholesale Club
- HR Hospital Director at Clinical Management Consultants
- Full Time Before and After School Teacher at Champions
- Senior Tax Accountant at Clean Harbors
- Talent Acquisition Specialist at East Boston Neighborhood Health Center Corporation