Wellness Worker - Southwest Region
Labcorp is a leading provider of biometric testing services, population health and comprehensive workforce wellness strategies. These services are performed by a network of Labcorp personnel located throughout the country.
Labcorp is seeking medical professionals to provide testing services at events. Once hired, our staff have the ability to assign themselves to events in their area by utilizing our scheduling system. In addition, we provide pre-event comprehensive training on LES protocols.
Testing services include biometric screenings, COVID-19 PCR testing, COVID-19 point of care antigen testing, and temperature checks. Our staff are responsible for the successful setup, execution, and breakdown of events while providing exceptional customer service to participants.
- Conduct participant biometric screenings which include; fingerstick blood collection, blood pressure, BMI, and body fat analysis
- Perform COVID-19 PCR testing, COVID-19 point of care antigen testing, and temperature checks
- Ensure participant information and all screening results are accurately captured.
- Provide excellent customer service and maintain participant privacy at all times
- Administrative and clerical duties as necessary
- Perform all other duties and tasks as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Medical credentials strongly preferred (CNA, MA, Phlebotomist, RN, LPN, etc.). Please note medical certification or license is required in some states.
- Minimum of 1-year experience working in a healthcare setting
- Must be proficient with performing fingerstick blood collection and taking blood pressure
- Experience with Cholestech LDX preferred
- Knowledge of HIPPA and OSHA
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Basic tablet and computer skills
- Must have a reliable form of transportation
- Must be willing and able to pass a criminal background check and drug test
- Must be at least 18 or older
Must be able to lift to 15 pounds at times.
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement.
Similar health professional jobs in tempe az
- health professional jobs jobs near me
- wellness jobs near me
- Eligibility Specialist- $2,000 sign on bonus - Tempe, AZ at Terros
- Customer Success Specialist, for healthy vegan food & lifestyle! Tempe, AZ at LeafSide
- Community Health Worker at PopHealthCare
- Hospital Discharge Planner - $Sign on Bonus - Healthcare Clinic, Tempe, AZ at Terros Health
- Occupational Therapist - School - (OT - School) (Occupational Therapist ) at Club Staffing
- ACT Program Liaison - Priest Healthcare Clinic, Tempe, AZ - Full-time / Part-time at Terros Health
- Medical Assistant (Behavioral Health) - Priest Health Center- Tempe, AZ - SMI - MA - $$3000 BONUS$$ at Terros