DIETITIAN - St. Ann's - Jersey City, New Jersey - $2500 SIGN ON BONUS
- We are hiring immediately for a Dietitian position.
- Location: Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday/occasional weekend support
- Requirement: Must be a Registered Dietitian with a valid CDR #
Positions at this location require proof of COVID-19 vaccination, boosters, and/or regular COVID testing. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this location may be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
With a marked focus on senior living, Unidine delivers custom culinary programs centered on diamond service, scratch cooking, and a holistic health & wellness approach to dining. We embrace culinary integrity and innovation to craft invigorating, nourishing, and memorable meals with high quality local, seasonal, and responsibly sourced ingredients and products. As a boutique food and dining management service, we specialize in tailored, creative solutions to serve discerning clients and their clientele nationwide.
We are seeking a Clinical Dietitian to join our Nutrition Team in Jersey City, New Jersey!
With Unidine you will receive free CEU's, paid CDR fees, competitive pay, opportunities for advancement & MORE!!!
- Provides medical nutrition therapy including nutrition assessment, diet modification, nutrition education, and intervention for the patient population
- Follows all guidelines as outlined within the Company Diet Manual and the Clinical Nutrition Policies & Procedures Manual
- Complies with all regulatory standards to include federal, state, and accrediting agencies while adhering to facility confidentiality, HIPPA regulations, and patient rights policies
- Trains and mentor's patient services staff and interns as applicable
- Participates in patient satisfaction programs, departmental meetings, and facility wide Quality Assurance/Performance Improvement programs
- Credentialed as a Registered Dietitian by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR)
New Grads are welcome! Must pass exam prior to starting
- Licensed by the State Dietetics Licensing/Credentialing Board, in states where required
- One (1) year of Long Term Care experience, preferred
- Possess the necessary skills to effectively utilize Microsoft office applications, electronic medical record & diet office systems, and nutrient analysis programming
Associates at Unidine are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 1051616
Nearest Major Market: Jersey City
Nearest Secondary Market: New York City
Job Segment: Chef, Culinary, Food Service, Hospitality
Similar ann jobs in new jersey
- ann jobs jobs near me
- dietitian jobs near me
- 2022 Engineering Entry-level Positions in Multiple Boeing Locations - University of Michigan, Ann A at BOEING
- Stock associate at ANN INC.
- 2022 Engineering Entry-level Positions in Multiple Boeing Locations - University of Michigan, Ann Ar at BOEING
- Assistant Manager - ANN at Ann Taylor Factory
- Dietitian ann jersey at Unidine
- Sales Lead ANN TAYLOR FACTORY Jersey Shore at N23 Premium Brands Opco LLC
- LOFT, Part Time Sales Lead - Denville, NJ at Loft