Mindoula is currently hiring Board-Certified Psychiatrists licensed in Minnesota to join our Collaborative Care Program (CCP), working 100% virtually .
We are hiring in multiple states and welcome interest from qualified applicants from all states and territories. This is a contract / 1099 position ranging from 1-5 hours a week.
It involves NO DIRECT PATIENT CONTACT and is 100% VIRTUAL.
Tasks & Responsibilities :
- Provide regularly scheduled caseload consultation to care managers to oversee the status and health of their assigned patient caseload;
- Recommend any diagnostic or treatment updates via written consult note including medication recommendations and other interventions, within 24 hours, and finalize in the Mindoula Member Registry;
- Advise on treatment for patients who may need more intensive or more specialized mental health care, supporting treatment in the medical setting until patients can be engaged in specialized care;
- Communicate the limitations of the case review consultation and treatment recommendations if the patient is not evaluated in person;
- Participate in the development and delivery of in-service training for primary care-based providers and staff regarding the recognition and treatment of BH conditions in primary care.
Our Collaborative Care Program offers one approach to Behavioral Health integration in which primary care providers, care managers, and psychiatric consultants work together to provide care and support for patients with behavioral health needs.
Learn more at https : / / www.mindoula.com / for-providers / .
- Must have state licensure with an active DEA license.
- Must be Board-certified.
- Must have or be willing to obtain malpractice insurance.
- Willingness to become licensed in other geographies is preferred but not required.
Mindoula is a leading population health management company that scales the human connection through technology to address mind, body, and life challenges.
Mindoula identifies, engages, and serves populations that might otherwise be overlooked or left behind, and delivers tech-enabled, team-based, 24 / 7 support across the continuum of care.
Mindoula's adaptive data science approach, multi-platform technology stack, virtual Collaborative Care Program, and virtual + in-person care extension solutions enable its enterprise partners to achieve improved outcomes and significantly reduce costs by integrating behavioral, medical, and social determinants of health.
Since its founding in 2013, Mindoula has rapidly grown its partnerships with health plans, health systems, primary care practices, and hospitals.
Headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland, Mindoula currently operates numerous states with national expansion plans to meet the growing need for integrated whole-person care.
We launched Mindoula because each of us has had personal experience with mental illness, either directly or through a loved one.
Each of us, and everyone we serve, is a person first, and a set of challenges second. We address the full range of behavioral health challenges.
We deploy tech-enabled teams of case managers, care managers, community health workers, peer support specialists, and psychiatrists to provide 24 / 7 support to even the most complex and underserved behavioral health populations.
Our member engagement and predictive analytics technology platform has made the company a market leader in hospital re-admissions reduction, collaborative care, care coordination for the seriously mentally ill, and measurement-based psychiatry.
Mindoula Health is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations.
It is our intent to maintain a work environment that is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation, and related medical conditions), marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, credit history, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Last updated : 2022-09-23
Similar remote healthcare jobs in edina mn
- remote healthcare jobs jobs near me
- psychiatrist jobs near me
- Patient Care Advocate - Remote at Edina-Clerical
- REMOTE HIM Representative at PRIDE Health
- Clinical Abstractor - Remote at Fairview Health Services
- Healthcare recruiter at Voca
- Healthcare Call Center Scheduler (Bilingual - English/Spanish) (Remote Position) at Hennepin Healthcare
- Remote Outpatient Therapist - Gather at The Emily Program, P.C.
- Financial Clearance Specialist (Remote) at Allina Health System