Dietary Aide (Full-time and Part-time)Eastgate
The Atlantes Nursing and Rehabilitation is looking to hire a full-time dietary aide.
Full time positions available.
Helps clients maintain health by serving nutritious meals premade by the Dietary Manager and Kitchen staff.
* Controls special diet meals by verifying food preparation techniques; checking meals for palatability and appearance.
* Encourages clients by promoting goals; reinforcing positive results; offering comfort.
* Provides information by answering questions.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Listening, Documentation Skills, Bedside Manner, Food Sanitation, Quality Management, Verbal Communication Skills.
Full time employees will receive Medical, dental and vision benefits. Come join a great team! Stop in to complete an application! Visit our Facebook page.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $11.00 - $12.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
Must wear mask
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Food Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location