Business Coordinator, Athletics
- Manage all aspects of team travel for a portfolio of Drexel's 18 Division 1 varsity teams, including transportation, lodging, meals, logistics, and payment of travel-related expenditures.
- Coordinate with respective coaches to schedule the distribution and reconciliation of appropriate meal money.
- Negotiate with travel vendors/partners where opportunities exist to save the Athletic department on travel expenses.
- Reconcile travel expenses after each trip.
- Assist with developing budgets for team travel.
- Coordinate with coaches, staff, and university caterer and/or outside vendors to provide preseason, pregame, and break meals for athletic teams.
- Assist with business functions including purchasing and deposits, department expense tracking, specific revenue reconciliation, budget reporting, staff meetings, etc.
- Coordinate the payment of game officials, including communication with CAA supervisor of officials regarding payment and logistics.
- Strategize with Athletic department staff to identify and implement opportunities to improve operational efficiency.
- Communicate with other university departments to fulfill job responsibilities.
- Serve on university and department committees when needed.
- Special projects as assigned by the Associate Athletic Director or Deputy Director of Athletics.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of a Bachelor s Degree or Equivalent .
- Valid Driver s License.
- Strong sense of business processes and functions through experiences and coursework.
- Previous experience in a college athletic department.
- Strong customer service, business, and organizational skills.