Director, Track & Field and Cross Country/Head Coach, Track & Field/Physical Education & Wellness
DIRECTOR OF TRACK AND FIELD AND CROSS COUNTRY/HEAD COACH TRACK AND FIELD/PHYSICAL EDUCATION AND WELLNESS, Athletics, Physical Education, and Recreation (DAPER)-Intercollegiate Sports (ten-month appointment), to manage and oversee all facets of the MIT track and field and cross- country programs and serve as the primary coach for the sprint and hurdle events. Responsibilities will also include administration and budget management duties; alumni stewardship; recruiting; scheduling competitions; meet management, including hiring officials, team travel, and weekly practice sessions; advising students; and ensuring compliance with NCAA and conference rules and regulations. In addition, there will be teaching responsibilities and instruction in the required physical education and wellness activities program. Additional responsibilities may include department-wide duties as assigned.
A full description is available at https://studentlife.mit.edu/content/dsl-open-positions.
Similar jobs near me
- Tips for Securing a Job in Engineering Teaching
- The Role of an Engineering Teacher: Developing Tomorrow's Technologists
- The Path to Teaching with an Bachelor's Engineering Degree
- Become a Champion of Engineering Education: Essential Knowledge for Teachers
- How to Turn Your Engineering Degree into a Teaching Career