Bay Area Hospital Eugene, Oregon
rn assistance intermediate team nurse nursing coos rate registered nurse rn patients medical acute
September 30, 2022
Bay Area Hospital
*Please note: this position is located at Bay Area Hospital - Coos Bay, ORRelocation Assistance is Offered
Hours per Pay Period:
(This represents the rate for an individual with significant experience in this job)
Intermediate Care Unit
Current Bay Area Hospital Employee: If you are a current Bay Area Hospital employee, please apply through the Workday internal career site.
The future looks bright at Bay Area Hospital, and we are always searching for quality people to join our team. We offer a great atmosphere, competitive pay, a wide array of benefits, and many growth opportunities for our employees.
Registered Nurse - Intermediate Care Unit IMCU
Within the RN scope of practice as defined by the Oregon State Board of Nursing, applies the nursing process to the care of patients. Teaches patients and significant others. Documents patient care in the medical record. Collaborates with the interdisciplinary team to effectively coordinate overall care of the patient.
IMCU RN Days and Nights Shifts Available
SIGN ON BONUS OF $10,000 AND RELOCATION ASSISTANCE OFFERED
Looking for experienced IMCU RNs to join the team at Bay Area Hospital in Coos Bay, Oregon. Bay Area Hospital isn't just a place to grow your career but an opportunity to live along Oregon's breathtaking South Coast. The area has much to offer from specialty restaurants, hiking, beaches and dunes.
Special Employee Benefits
- Health and Wellness Clinic with Nurse Practitioner available to provide care to employee and their family
- Employee on-site gym
- Employee engagement activities
- Child Care Benefits
- Generous PTO
- Tuition Assistance
- Short term and long term disability
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription benefits
- Life insurance
- 4% match to 401 plan.
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Must possess or have the ability to obtain a license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of Oregon
- American Heart Association Healthcare Provider Basic Life Support (BLS)
- American Heart Association Advanced Cardiac Life Support card or must be obtained by the last day of the month after the 6 month grace period
- Associates Degree in Nursing
- BSN preferred
- Recent (within past 5 years) acute care hospital experience preferred
- Acute care hospital experience in past two years or intermediate/progressive care experience preferred
Compensation Grade Profile:
Bay Area Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Report this job
Similar regional health jobs in springfield or
- regional health jobs jobs near me
- imcu jobs near me
- RN - Observation at PeaceHealth
- Dialysis Area Clinic Manager at Fresenius Medical Care North America
- Ultrasonographer I-FT-Days - Full-time / Part-time at Bay Area Hospital
- RN at Marquis Companies
- RN Pediatric - Mountain View Hospital at Mountain View Hospital
- Operating Room Certified Surgical Technician FT Varied Days at Bay Area Hospital
- Nurse Practitioner, Eugene, OR at Praxis Health