Clinic Dietician II - General Surgery
Responsible for assessing and providing medical nutrition therapy for outpatients perusing bariatric surgery. Instructs patients on individual level of comprehension; as a team member, develops age appropriate nutritional care plans. Monitors and reassesses patients’ response to care and possible changes in status to warrant need for further intervention.
- Bachelor of Science Degree Graduate of an accredited Clinical Dietitian program.
- Must demonstrate knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span.
- Must possess the ability to assess data reflective of the patients’ nutritional status and interpret the information needed to identify each patients’ requirements/needs relative to his or her age specific needs including adults and elderly/geriatric adult.
- Dietitian License – Texas Department of Health required
Similar heath jobs in longview tx
- heath jobs jobs near me
- dietician jobs near me
- Patient Access Representative Longview at CHRISTUS Health
- Clinic Patient Representative - ENT Audiology at Christus Health
- RN (12 HR Shifts) at Interim Health Care Tyler, TX
- Pediatric Home Health RN LVN at The Pediatric Connection
- Registered Nurse - Health and Dental Day 1 at Trusted Health
- Manager Materials Management at CHRISTUS Health
- LVN for Home Health at Home Care Providers of Texas