We are hiring immediately for a Clinical Dietitian position!
- Location: Regional Medical Center - Orangeburg, SC.
- Note: online applications accepted only.
- Setting: Non-profit hospital; inpatient and outpatient nutrition
- Schedule: Full time; Monday - Friday with every 4th weekend rotation
- Flexibility for remote days versus on-site days - prefer more onsite days
- Requirement: Must be registered by the Commission on Dietetic Registration or eligible. New grads welcome!!
- $5k SIGN-ON BONUS OFFERED!!
Morrison Healthcare is a leading national food and nutrition services company exclusively dedicated to serving more than 600 hospitals and healthcare systems. Morrison's hospital kitchens, restaurants, and cafés feature socially responsible practices and exceptional guest experiences. The company's comprehensive Mindful Choices® wellness and sustainability platform includes the latest in healthful eating and an understanding of behavioral change in food consumption. Morrison's alignment with Partnership for a Healthier America's (PHA) Hospital Healthy Food Initiative positively impacts up to 41 million patients and 500 million hospital meals annually. Morrison has been named one of Modern Healthcare's "Top 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare" for the past five years, and Training Magazine's Top 125 organizations for the past six consecutive years. The company is a division of Compass Group and has more than 1,200 registered dietitians, 300 executive chefs, and 17,000 professional food service team members.
$5K SIGN-ON BONUS OFFERED!!
Our Company is currently seeking a full time Registered Dietitian to join our Clinical Nutrition Team in an acute care hospital environment to be based out of the Regional Medical Center in Orangeburg, SC. This is a full-time position that will allow you the opportunity to provide Medical Nutrition Therapy to all levels of acuity and a wide variety of disease states while affording you the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our patients and customers. RDs participate in quality improvement projects, work collaboratively with the food service management team, work as integral members of the interdisciplinary team, host dietetic interns and are supported in pursuing community service experiences. Join our team and be eligible for comprehensive benefits to include tuition reimbursement, a 401K Plan, Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Association dues and licensure fee reimbursement, as well as many other benefits.
- Provides medical nutrition therapy including nutrition assessment, diet modification, nutrition education, and intervention for the patient population
- Follows all guidelines as outlined within the Company Diet Manual and the Clinical Nutrition Policies & Procedures Manual
- Complies with all regulatory standards to include federal, state, and accrediting agencies while adhering to facility confidentiality, HIPPA regulations, and patient rights policies
- Trains and mentor’s patient services staff and interns as applicable
- Participates in patient satisfaction programs, departmental meetings, and facility wide Quality Assurance/Performance Improvement programs
- Credentialed as a Registered Dietitian by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR)
- Licensed by the State Dietetics Licensing/Credentialing Board, in states where required
- One (1) year of hospital experience, preferred
- Possess the necessary skills to effectively utilize Microsoft office applications, electronic medical record & diet office systems, and nutrient analysis programming
Apply to Morrison Healthcare today!
Morrison Healthcare is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Associates at Morrison Healthcare are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 1047611
Similar jobs in orangeburg sc in
- jobs in orangeburg sc jobs near me
- dietitian jobs near me
- Hiring Warehouse Associates in Orangeburg SC $20 per hour at TownTasks
- Papa Pal (Caregiver) in Orangeburg, SC at Papa, Inc
- Retail Store Associates and Stockers - 1991 at Big Lots
- Part Time Cleaner - Orangeburg, SC at TC Services LLC
- Cashier C-Store at enmarket
- Lumber Handler Orangeburg, SC at Culpeper Wood Preservers - Orangeburg, SC
- COURT CLERK I at County of Orangeburg