Field Enablement Trainer
We help the world see new possibilities and inspire change for better tomorrows. Our analytic solutions bridge content, data, and analytics to help business, people, and society become stronger, more resilient, and sustainable.
The Field Enablement Trainer will partner with the Head of Revenue Operations and Field Enablement team to form strategic partnerships across the Commercial organization to align and incorporate Verisk Marketing Solutions’ bookings & retention objectives into all aspects of training for the Commercial team. The Field Enablement Trainer will be a key contributor to the success of quota-carrying employees, with involvement ranging from new hire training to active deal review and coaching.
About the Day-to-Day Responsibilities of the Role
- Own the adoption of the Value Selling sales methodology certification of sales representatives and inform the broader Commercial organization
- Prepares new sales representatives by conducting orientation to the sales process, develops individual coaching plans, and provides guidance.
- Conducts exercise sessions for new and current sales employees.
- Observes sales interactions and collect feedback, results, and performance data of trainees after sessions or customer engagements
- Coordinates with the Commercial Leadership team and Revenue Operations.
- Structures training plans to meet financial objectives.
- Maximize effectiveness by researching training methodologies, learning tools, platforms, and practices.
- Evaluate sales team performance to ensure training programs are successful.
- Ensure training materials are up-to-date and stay current on product updates, launches, and key company initiatives.
- Advanced customer service and time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrable ability to execute effective training programs
- Outstanding coaching skills
- Motivated by a desire to exceed shared goals
- Great organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to measure performance and communicate results to key stakeholders.
- Key performance indicators include: number of sales reps attaining quota, average sales rep productivity, average deal size, sales cycle & closing ratio.
- At least 2 years of experience as a sales coach, training specialist, or a similar position
- Possession of certifications in sales training methodologies
- Experience with building and developing teams
Nice to Have
- Bachelor’s degree or Associates degree in business administration or related field
- Previous experience in an Account Executive, Account Manager or Business Development role is preferred, but not required
- Previous experience in social selling, through LinkedIn or other social platforms
- Previous experience with Salesforce.com, ZoomInfo, Gong, and/or a learning management system (LMS)
In 2022, Verisk received Great Place to Work® Certification for our outstanding workplace culture for the sixth year in a row and second-time certification in the UK, Spain, and India. We’re also one of the 38 companies on the UK’s Best Workplaces™ list and one of 18 companies on Spain’s Best Workplaces™ list.
For over fifty years and through innovation, interpretation, and professional insight, Verisk has replaced uncertainty with precision to unlock opportunities that deliver significant and demonstrable impact. From our historic roots in risk assessment, we’ve grown to provide analytic insights that help transform industries focused on some of the world’s most critical areas. Today, the insurance industry relies on Verisk to be, and to make the world, more productive, resilient, and sustainable.
Verisk works in collaboration with our customers and at the intersection of people, data, and advanced technologies. Through proprietary platformed analytics, advanced modeling, and interpretation, we deliver immediate and sustained value to our customers and through them, to the individuals and societies they serve, with greater speed, precision, and scale.
We’re 9,000 people strong, committed to translating big data into big ideas. We help others see new possibilities and empower certainty into big decisions that impact individuals and societies. And we relentlessly and ethically pursue innovation to help move our customers, and the world, toward better tomorrows.
Everyone at Verisk—from our chief executive officer to our newest employee—is guided by The Verisk Way, to Be Remarkable, Add Value, and Innovate.
• Be Remarkable by doing something better each day in service to our customers and each other
• Add Value by delivering immediate and sustained results that drive positive outcomes
• Innovate by redefining what’s possible, embracing challenges, and pushing boundaries
Underwriting Solutions — provides underwriting and rating solutions for auto and property, general liability, and excess and surplus to assess and price risk with speed and precision
Claims Solutions — supports end-to-end claims handling with analytic and automation tools that streamline workflow, improve claims management, and support better customer experiences
Property Estimating Solutions — offers property estimation software and tools for professionals in estimating all phases of building and repair to make day-to-day workflows the most efficient
Extreme Event Solutions — provides risk modeling solutions to help individuals, businesses, and society become more resilient to extreme events.
Specialty Business Solutions — provides an integrated suite of software for full end-to-end management of insurance and reinsurance business, helping companies manage their businesses through efficiency, flexibility, and data governance
Marketing Solutions — delivers data and insights to improve the reach, timing, relevance, and compliance of every consumer engagement
Life Insurance Solutions – offers end-to-end, data insight-driven core capabilities for carriers, distribution, and direct customers across the entire policy lifecycle of life and annuities for both individual and group.
Verisk Maplecroft — provides intelligence on sustainability, resilience, and ESG, helping people, business, and societies become stronger
At Verisk you can build an exciting career with meaningful work; create positive and lasting impact on business; and find the support, coaching, and training you need to advance your career. We have received the Great Place to Work® Certification for the 7th consecutive year. We’ve been recognized by Forbes as a World’s Best Employer and a Best Employer for Women, testaments to our culture of engagement and the value we place on an inclusive and diverse workforce. Verisk’s Statement on Racial Equity and Diversity supports our commitment to these values and affecting positive and lasting change in the communities where we live and work.
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age or disability.
Unsolicited resumes sent to Verisk, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Verisk business mailing address, fax machine or email address, or directly to Verisk employees, will be considered Verisk property. Verisk will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
HR CCPA Privacy Notice.pdf