Clerk II - Food & Nutrition - 50%
University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics-recognized as one of the best hospitals in the United States-is Iowa's only comprehensive academic medical center and a regional referral center. Each day more than 12,000 employees, students, and volunteers work together to provide safe, quality health care and excellent service for our patients. Simply stated, our mission is: Changing Medicine. Changing Lives. ®
Percent of Time: 50%
Schedule: shifts between 5:45am-8pm. Varied days off and rotating weekends.
Salary: 05 https://hr.uiowa.edu/pay/merit-plan
- Regular salaried position located in Iowa City, Iowa
- Fringe benefit package including paid vacation; sick leave; health, dental, life and disability insurance options; and generous employer contributions into retirement plans
- For more information about Why Iowa?, click here
- The University of Iowa offers a generous benefits package, including 12 days paid vacation per year to start and paid sick leave. Complete information regarding the full benefits package may be viewed at: https://hr.uiowa.edu/benefits/fpsm.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
- Any combination of clerical office experience, undergraduate education, and/or post high school clerical training that is equivalent to one year of full-time employment
- Experience working with the public
- Customer services experience
Job openings are posted for a minimum of 10 calendar days.
Successful candidates will be subject to a criminal background check. This position is not eligible for University sponsorship for employment authorization.
Additional questions can be directed to Ellen Hergert at [email protected]
- Classification Title: Clerk II
- Appointment Type: Merit
- Schedule: Part-time
- Pay Level: 5
- Organization: Healthcare
- Contact Name: Ellen Hergert
- Contact Email: [email protected]
The University of Iowa is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment free from discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth and related conditions), disability, genetic information, status as a U.S. veteran, service in the U.S. military, sexual orientation, gender identity, or associational preferences.
Similar clerical staff jobs in iowa
- clerical staff jobs jobs near me
- nutrition jobs near me
- Office Assistant at CenterONE
- Front Office Support Assistant at SUCCESSFUL LIVING SUPPORTIVE HOUSING PROGRAM
- Clerk Advanced - Switchboard at State of Iowa
- Front Desk Receptionist at Central Iowa Orthodontics
- Administrative Assistant/Office Clerk at Advance Services, Inc.
- Administrative Assistant at KSI
- Office assistant office at Wayfair