Physical Therapy Tech/ PTA/ OTA
StretchLab Bearden is seeking fitness professionals! Did you graduate with a degree in Exercise Science, Kinesiology, Athletic Trainer? Are you a certified personal trainer, licensed massage therapists, OTA/OT, PTA/PT or a Dance/Yoga/Pilates Instructors? If you have this background, we would like you to join our team. This is an amazing opportunity to gain experience in a new modality that is taking the fitness industry by storm.
StretchLab is the industry leader in offering one-on-one assisted stretching. With Co-Founders coming from the Personal Training industry, Stretch Lab has created a variety of offerings to empower clients to Live Long . StretchLab has gathered a team of experts already certified in an array of related fields including physical therapy, chiropractic medicine, yoga, Pilates, and more. StretchLab prides itself on having the finest team of stretching professionals. StretchLab s proprietary flexologist training ensures that their client s receive a world class stretching session.
Our Flexologists will provide one-on-one assisted stretches as well as lead guided group stretching classes for our clients.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Deliver one-on-one assisted stretch sessions.
- Encourage and motivate clients throughout stretch sessions.
- Build StretchLab membership and retain current clientele through sales.
- Managing client care.
- Delivering a best-in-class stretching experience.
- Booking client s weekly recurring appointments.
- Updating client notes consistently.
- Maximize client utilization of sessions/membership by booking follow up appointments, renewing memberships, outreach to leads.
- Ensure safety of clients in regards to proper stretch techniques and enforce StretchLab policies and safety rules.
- Attend staff meetings and required educational presentations.
- Handle member concerns when applicable.
- Maintain strong social media presence to client membership and retention.
- Clean and maintain studio in order to ensure it is available for client use at any given time.
- Love of boutique fitness environment is a must passion for stretching, mobility and flexibility
- Preferred background:
- Massage Therapist
- Personal Trainer
- Physical Therapist
- Pilates or Yoga Instructor
- Experience working in a fitness/health environment where you providing hands-on training with client
- Fitness certification required
- Ability to create a positive environment that welcomes all people.
- Fantastic communication skills and exudes empathy.
- Must love connecting with people and have passion for helping them achieve goals.
- Must have a professional work ethic, be reliable and adhere to our attendance policies
- Must be available to go through our 3 day Flexologist Training Program, which includes 20 hours of online tutorials and 3 days of in-person/hands-on training.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $20.00 - $25.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Referral program
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Knoxville, TN 37919: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Health and Fitness: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location