STIIIZY Dispensary Sales Associate
Reporting to the Assistant/General Manager, the Sales Associate is our greatest brand ambassador and a key role within our organization. Sales Associates are exceptional at creating intentional customer experiences by developing authentic relationships with our customers. Our Sales Associates are curious, thoughtful, and sales-oriented people who ensure the Company's success by imparting cannabis wisdom and maintaining positive customer relationships in order to build a loyal customer base.
Our Sales Associates seek information, knowledge and feedback. You understand customer service and ask great questions to uncover customer intentions in order to provide a personalized shopping experience. You demonstrate high levels of integrity and personal responsibility. Our Sales Associates super power is creating elevated experiences. You see the immense value in our retail locations as billboards for the brand and take pride in acting as a brand ambassador inside and outside the store to ensure the Company's success within the recreational cannabis landscape.
- Work as a team player and contribute to a positive working environment
- Exceed expectations by working to meet the Company's mission: To provide the ultimate one stop shop cannabis experience by offering exceptional customer service and diversified products. We strive to build long-term customer loyalty
- Promote an environment and culture that is focused on positive and healthy interactions that align with the Company's core values
- Advise customers on suitable cannabis products based on their needs, preferences, budgets, and reactions to different strains of cannabis
- Demonstrate a high level of cannabis knowledge and curate experiences that go above and beyond expectations
- Create intentional experiences for customers by building authentic relationships; exceed the customers expectations by delivering exceptional service
- Drive customer visit goals and increase the number of returning customers; successfully achieve sales goals and business metrics
- Fulfill pick up orders through Potify and Weedmaps in a timely manner
- Seek opportunities to contribute to and improve business results on a daily basis
- Adhere to all company training and operational standards and procedures (education, merchandising, cleanliness, security, checklists etc.)
- Ensure you are aware of all company communication, rollouts, directives and procedures
- Abide by all company policies and programs
- Adhere to all legislative requirements of cannabis retailers, including federal, state and BCC legislation
Salary$19 - $19 USD per hour
- A minimum of 1 years in a customer service role in a retail or hospitality environment
- Minimum 21 years of age (or as required by state regulations)
- A minimum of a High School diploma is required
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to solve and resolve problems in a calm, professional, and courteous manner
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Open availability preferred (must be able to work 2 weekend days Fri-Sun)
- Retail experience (1-2 years preferred)
Are you interested in working for the world's largest cannabis market with a footprint that covers the entire breadth of the state of California? Are you someone who wants to be part of the growth of a fast growing industry? At IGS Solutions LLC, our mission is clear: to provide the ultimate one stop shop cannabis experience by offering exceptional customer service and diversified products. We strive to build long-term customer loyalty. We're building a consumer-centric organization that is focused on sharing the transformational potential of cannabis with the world.
Our STIIIZY product line is one of the best-selling cannabis brands in the market today and has claimed the title of the best-selling vape brand across all BDSA-tracked markets and best selling brand overall in the California market! We are rooted in California, but we currently have operations in Nevada and Washington with plans to soon expand to Michigan. Additionally, we are currently building distribution networks to future markets in more than 60 countries!
We recognize that our employees are at the center of our success, and we take pride in a corporate culture that emphasizes our core values: I*nfluence, Inspire, Innovate, Win, & G*row.
Our employees come from a wide range of retail backgrounds, each bringing their own unique skills and talents to the table as we work together to continue our incredible growth. If you are interested in partaking in the journey of building a nationally recognized and leading brand, we want to hear from you!
- Partnered with UFCW: The UFCW partners with cannabis workers, patients, consumers, community allies, elected officials, and business owners to achieve the shared goals of creating an industry with family-sustaining jobs and a focus on social equity
- Full time status based on seniority
- Medical Insurance for 70% covered by the company for part time and full time employment
- Paid training to learn about the history of cannabis, compliance, product knowledge, and sales
- Quarterly samples (ranging from $100-$300)
- Annual employee appreciation 30-40% merchandise discount for Stiiizy swag
- Paid holidays
The following benefits apply to all retail employees under the global contract only (excludes Davis/Modesto):
- 10% employee discounts and 20% employee discounts on Stiiizy mmj products on top of already highly competitive prices
- 1.5x premium pay for working on 4/20
- 1 floating holiday after 12 months of employment
- Employee birthday paid holiday
Equal opportunity employerSTIIIZY is an Equal Opportunity Employer.