Wellness & Recovery Specialist. Job in Columbus My Valley Jobs Today
Wellness & Recovery Specialist
The Wellness & Recovery Specialist is responsible for care coordination and/or care management activities focused on the Wellness and Recovery of Anthem members.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- May be required to go into the community.
- Identifies opportunities for engagement of members and their families in forming a supportive, recovery network.
- Develops and implements provision of onsite psychiatric discharge planning education at Recovery and Resiliency sites.
- Collaborates with Stabilization Teams as a member advocate in discharge planning education, resolution of barriers, and service transitions.
- Acts as a resource for staff on decision making and problem solving.
- Initiates and maintains contact with assigned individuals and providers to determine members response to services.
- Requires a high school diploma and a minimum of 1-year related experience; or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
- Peer Specialist Certification required or willing to obtain certification within first 90 days of employment.
- Must have experience working in the field of mental health and or substance abuse.
- Knowledge of care-coordination and case management concepts strongly preferred.
- BA/BS or MBA preferred.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities - and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide - and Elevance Health approves - a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World's Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at . Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact [email protected] for assistance.
Similar jobs near me
- Tips for Securing a Job in Engineering Teaching
- The Role of an Engineering Teacher: Developing Tomorrow's Technologists
- The Path to Teaching with an Bachelor's Engineering Degree
- Become a Champion of Engineering Education: Essential Knowledge for Teachers
- How to Turn Your Engineering Degree into a Teaching Career