Salon Le Volume is the premium boutique salon that wows every time! We strive to remind our guests that they are wonderfully made via personalized appointments with our highly skilled and creative stylists—who help them feel beautiful, inside and out.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a company that truly cares. About our team. About our guests. About people!
Whether you are a new stylist to the industry or a seasoned stylist with years of experience, this is a wonderful opportunity for those who want to further their knowledge by working along side our lead stylist and colorists and to learn about the many different elements of the salon industry. We provide an exceptionally beautiful, professional, and modern environment with benefits, education, and commission career path. We believe our greatest asset, and the key to our success, is our team and our guests.
Why you’ll love us:
- $500 Sign on Bonus
- Competitive commission and benefits
- Commission on retail/service sales/service add-ons
- Performance awards and incentives
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Paid training
- High-end product partnerships including: Oribe, Davines, Schwarzkopft, and Brazilian blowouts, who provide amazing incentives and training.
- Comprehensive training, educational programs, product knowledge, skill development to help master your craft.
- Tiered level system that allows you to advance your career from Stylist to Master Designer. Price points increase with each level allowing you to advance your career and grow your earnings.
- An uplifting, team-focused culture
- Complimentary beauty services and product discounts
- And so much more!
What we are looking for:
- Collaborate and work well with team members in a fun, professional work environment.
- Providing the highest standard of treatment, making guests feel welcomed, comfortable, and well taken care of by handling all guest interactions promptly and efficiently
- Accommodating special requests, resolving guest complaints, and assisting guests in all inquiries related to hair services, retail products and salon offerings.
- Individuals who are professional, motivated, consistent and detail-oriented.
- Individuals with a great, positive attitude.
- The ability to work weekends and be flexible with your schedule (must be able to work peak hours as determined by management).
- Participation in up-training and skill advancement.
- Potential to be cross trained on additional services or to be promoted to senior stylist roles.
- Setting up, operating, and cleaning all equipment in the salon. Prepares the hair stations with the necessary supplies, sets up and breakdown service area.
- This position is responsible for delivering a professional and high-quality memorable experience to salon guests.
We have been in business for over 5 years and are located in one of the most desirable, upscale areas in
Frisco. We have an amazing talented team of professional stylists and would love to add you to our team!
This is a Full Time job position. Candidate must be available to work weekends
Job Types: Full-time, Apprenticeship program offered as well
Similar commission jobs in frisco tx
- commission jobs jobs near me
- hairstylist jobs near me
- Outside Sales Representative - Base Pay, Uncapped Commissions, and Benefits at hibu Inc.
- Karmic Grounds - Business Development Manager (Commission Based Role) - Urgently Hiring at Seasoned
- *URGENT HIRE* $30-40/HR Plus Commission Senior HVAC Service Technician at Air Repair Pros
- Insurance Agent at Family First Life
- Seasonal Fine Jewelry Commission Associate - Stonebriar Mall at JCPenney Careers 2018
- Sales associate fine at JCPenney
- Owner operator at Denver Cargo Inc