In service trainer analyst
The In-Service Trainer Analyst creates software and hardware training plans, materials, and provides facilitation of training sessions to clients implementing Teladoc Health solutions.
This role collaborates with teammates in identifying ways to increase client training satisfaction. A highly effective In-Service Trainer Analyst (Technical) continuously build their knowledge of the healthcare industry, telehealth tools and best practices.
Further, this team member will support internal line of business processes and programs. This role will report to the Director of Training Support Services.
In addition, use motivational skills to foster client adaption. The In-Service Trainer Analyst collaborates with teammates in identifying ways to increase client satisfaction, problem solve and follows implementation delivery processes.
This resource will collaborate with the client Training Excellence resources to assure successful onboarding related to the application and use of Teladoc Health solutions.
This role will report to the Technical Director of Training Support Services.
- Accountable for planning, creating, and executing delivery of product training services for assigned Teladoc Health clients virtually or on-site.
- Accountable for communicating training key milestones and progress necessary to support start to finish implementations and contracts.
- Accountable for adoption of the HHS objectives and assure key results.
- Assesses client training requirements.
- Assist in evaluating effectiveness of client training objectives.
- Conducts and reports survey results of client training feedback.
- Creates and assembles all required training materials and related implementation artifacts.
- Work with product to team to incorporate new releases into the client training materials.
- Manages individual assignments and workload.
- Coordinates line of business activities as assigned by line of business leadership.
- Complete internal on-boarding and continued education for role.
- Supports corporate marketing and sales teams by providing client, industry, and field intelligence.
Skill Requirements / Preferences
Effective written and presentation skills
- Motivational and eager to work with diverse teams and clients
- Adaptable to changing training situations
- Analytical skills
- Methodical problem-solving skills
- Requires minimal supervision
- Fluent in speaking English
- Ability to deliver remote training using MS Teams, PowerPoint, and narrate video demonstrations of solution features or capabilities related to the client workflow
- Ability to translate solution designs and specifications into end-user communications including Microsoft PowerPoint or video presentations
- Ability to use self-learning resources to gain or supplement technical knowledge
- Ability to use analytical tools for data collection and reporting
- Methodical and critical thinking skills in support of troubleshooting client problems related to use of products or services
- Basic knowledge of medical terminology preferred
- Project management skills (PMBOK, Agile) or equivalent education.
- Manage multiple tasks and timelines
- Ability to support client acceptance testing
- Effective listening and conflict management skills
- Provide Project Go-Live support
- Ability to gather and translate client training requirements into work objects
- Ability to evaluate client workflows and create training materials
- Ability to learn and relate solution capability to guide client usage or workflow changes
- Ability to use creative skills to customize client training materials
- Must be adaptable to changing training situations
Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business, or Healthcare
- 1 year experience implementing or supporting EHR systems, or medical device solutions
- Experience facilitating technical or end-user training
- Experience facilitating technical or end-user training to clinical or pharmaceutical staff is highly preferred
- 1 year experience participating in internal or client-facing projects using PMBOK Waterfall or Agile methodologies
- Project Management certification or course credit is highly preferred
- Experience using MS Office 365 Suite, MS Teams
- 6 months experience creating Microsoft Power BI or Tableau Reports is highly preferred
- Travel may vary up to 25% on an as-need basis. COVID-19 safety observed.
- Work Location - Remote.
The base salary range for this position is $40,000.00 - $50,000.00. In addition to a base salary, this position is eligible for performance bonus, RSU's, and benefits (subject to eligibility requirements) listed here : Teladoc Health Benefits 2022.
Total compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to, type of position, location, education level, work experience, and certifications.
This information is applicable for all full-time positions.
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare : Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters : Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person's health journey.
Make an Impact : In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE : Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employerby numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion : At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation.
We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation : We've already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity / expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy.
Last updated : 2022-09-23
Similar technical training jobs in wichita ks
- technical training jobs jobs near me
- trainer jobs near me
- Technical Training Instructor 2 at Spirit AeroSystems
- Technical Trainer-- Fabrication 3 at Spirit AeroSystems
- Technical Learning Advisor at Bombardier
- Service Technician - Training at Camping World
- Training and Development Specialist - 2nd Shift at Textron
- Provider Training Specialist (West Region) at QTC Management, Inc.
- Hourly Supervisor and Training at Walmart