PS SALON & SPA
Looking for licensed professionals to provide salon and spa services in one of our Senior Living Community Salon & Spa locations.
Are you a licensed Cosmetologist / Hairstylist looking for a part time position, with no evening or weekend schedules? If you have a passion for the beauty industry and love working with seniors, then we would love to speak to you about joining our team of PS Professionals!
Location: Fort Mill, SC 29708
- CURRENT NEEDS: Part time
- Built in clientele
- 50% service commission
- All products and equipment provided
- Health Insurance Benefits available for Accident/Critical/Illness
- Unemployment insurance protection
- W-2 employee- no independent contractor fees or insurance
- Access up to 50% of earned and unpaid wages before each payday with PayActiv
- We provide team members with PPE, Barbicide and COVID-19 training & certifications
- This position does require a background check
- PS Salon & Spa follows all State, Federal and CDC guidelines.
- Our #1 priority is the safety of both our team members and customers.
- MUST HAVE: Valid state Cosmetology license, COVID-19 vaccination, reliable transportation
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your language: English Spanish Arabic - Chinese
If you want to view the EEO is the Law Supplement poster, please choose your language: English Spanish Chinese
If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please click the link: English
To see other positions, click here.
Similar cosmetologist jobs in south carolina
- cosmetologist jobs jobs near me
- hairstylist jobs near me
- Licensed Cosmetologist at Salon Sophia
- Cosmetologist/Hair Stylist at Sport Clips - Stylist - NC105
- Cosmetologist / Hair Stylist at Sport Clips - SC206
- Cosmetologist / Hair Stylist at Sport Clips - SC304
- Hair Stylist at Urban Nirvana
- Cosmetologist at Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System
- Barber/Cosmetologist at Frank's Gentlemen's Salon