St. Luke's Health System is seeking a RDCD Dietician for a job in Boise, Idaho.
Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: RDCD Dietician
- Discipline: Allied Health Professional
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- 40 hours per week
- Shift: 8 hours, days
- Employment Type: Permanent
St. Luke's Health System in Meridian, Boise and Nampa is seeking a Clinical Dietitian to join our Clinical Dietitian team.Responsibilities
- Conducts nutrition care in accordance with the Nutrition Care Process while maintaining time guidelines according to hospital policy.
- Identifies patient nutrition status and nutritional needs using established standards of care and practice guidelines.
- Determines priorities for care through assessment, planning, intervention, and monitoring/evaluation.
- Provides patient and staff education on Nutrition Care in an evidence-based manner using approved education materials.
- Conduct nutrition focused physical examinations, diagnoses malnutrition, independently order nutrition-related feedings, diets, and medications within scope of practice, as defined by Medical Staff Services. Make referrals to others within and outside SLHS as necessary.
- May lead and mentor others acting as first point of escalation. May participate in interview, training and onboarding process as needed. Participate in performance improvement initiatives as needed.
- May assist Clinical Nutrition Manager with department operations and performance improvement initiatives.
- Handles moderately complex issues using knowledge of procedures and policies. Refers more complex issues to higher-level staff.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Obtains and maintains credentials, privileges, and competency for all applicable clinical areas, as administered by Medical Staff Services.
- Actively participates in department-level care councils.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Dietetics, Food and Nutrition, or related field
- Licenses/Certifications: Current Registered or Licensed Dietitian in state of practice
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
For more information, please contact Julie Leguineche at
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.
St. Luke's Health System Job ID #2022-67498. Pay package is based on 8 hour shifts and 40 hours per week (subject to confirmation). Posted job title: Oncology Clinical Dietitian
About St. Luke's Health System
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System . We are Idaho's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
- Wellness and fitness programs
- Discount program
- Mileage reimbursement
- Life insurance
- Holiday Pay
- Referral bonus
- Guaranteed Hours
- Employee assistance programs
- Continuing Education
- Medical benefits
- 403b retirement plan
- Dental benefits
- Sick pay
- Vision benefits