Nutrition Care Representative- PT
Ensures patients are served appropriate meals in accordance with the physician diet order. May be assigned as a host or hostess to explain patient meal service to patients. Works in the dishroom performing duties in cleaning and ensuring sanitation and safety of the department.
- Transports and serves meals to patients on nursing units.
- Assembles patient trays in the kitchen according to the physician diet order and patient meal selections.
- Answers the telephone in the call center and enters the patient meal selections into the diet office software.
- Works in the dishroom washing pots and utilizing the dish machine to wash patient and cafeteria dishes.
- Delivers supplies to nursing units or other departments.
Must be able to lift a maximum of 35 pounds with frequent lifting and carrying up to 25 pounds. Pushing 350 pounds on carts up and down ramps. Repetitive motions such as turning, bending, lifting, pushing, pulling and twisting. Requires standing and walking for extensive periods of time.
Education, Experience and Certifications
High School Diploma or GED preferred. Must have basic math skills. Must be trainable on the diet office software and hospital information system. Must be able to use the printer, telephone, copier and calculator.
Same Posting Description for Internal and External Candidates
Similar infirmary jobs in concord nc
- infirmary jobs jobs near me
- nutrition jobs near me
- Nuclear Medicine Tech II Atrium Health Cabarrus FT at Atrium Health
- Registered Nurse (RN) - Atrium Health Cabarrus - Operating Room - PRN at Atrium Health
- Nurse Aide - Healthcare Tech - ICU - FT Nights at emis/CX/
- Acute (Inpatient) Dialysis RN-Training Provided-Retention Bonus!!! at DAVITA
- Radiology Technologist Atrium Health Cabarrus Weekender at Atrium Health
- NICU RN at Supplemental Health Care
- Patient Safety Attendant FT Nights at Atrium Health