RN, Cardiopulmonary Rehab
Island Health Anacortes, Washington State
rn cardiopulmonary rehab rn health cardiac rehabilitation rehabilitation referrals intake outpatient education patients program development
The Cardiac Rehabilitation RN processes patient referrals and initiates verification of coverage, conducts intake interviews, coordinates outpatient exercise sessions, provides education of patients and their families, and evaluates patient progress. The RN is also responsible for assisting in program development, revision of policies and procedures, and performance improvement activities.
- A minimum of two (2) to three (3) years of cardiac monitoring experience required.
- Must maintain active RN license issued by the WA Department of Health.
- Must maintain current BLS and ACLS certifications.
- CCRP certification preferred.
Location: Island Health · Island Cardiopulmonary Care Center
Schedule: Part Time, Days, every other Thursday
Report this job
Similar rehabilitation unit jobs in mount vernon wa
- rehabilitation unit jobs jobs near me
- cardiopulmonary jobs near me
- Rehab Team Leader, FT at Ageility at Mountain Glen
- Rehab Team Leader, FT at Five Star Senior Living Careers
- PRN Clinical Liaison - RN/PT/OT/SLP at Kindred Hospitals
- Director of Rehabilitation - FT at Ageility at Mountain Glen
- PRN Clinical Liaison RN/ PT/ OT/ SLP at Kindred Hospitals
- PRN Clinical Liaison - RN/PT/OT/SLP. Job in Mount Vernon FOX8 Jobs at Kindred Hospitals
- Team leader at Five Star Senior Living