Hyper Wellness/Sales Representative
Restore Hyper Wellness in Laguna Niguel
Are you passionate about helping people live healthier lives so they can do more of the things they love? If so, you’re amazing! That’s what we’re all about at Restore, which means we’re always seeking team members who share this passion. Our Hyper Wellness Representatives are the face of each Restore location and play an integral role in delivering a high-quality customer experience.
Key Roles of a Restore Hyper Wellness Representative
· Greeting clients and assisting them with Restore’s wellness services
· Helping clients over the phone, returning important voicemails, and facilitating the booking, scheduling, rescheduling, and cancellation process
· Onboarding new clients - this involves completing medical waivers and creating profiles in our point-of-sale system
· Conducting tours and selling service packages and memberships
· Educating clients on Restore services, including medical benefits, precautions, and at-home care
· Performing opening and closing procedures
- Maintain a safe, clean and secure environment for all guests and employees.
- Serve as an expert on Restore products and services.
· Represent the brand by embodying Restore’s core values and acting in alignment with the mission and vision of Restore Hyper Wellness and the Hyper Wellness® lifestyle.
· Create a fun and engaging store culture by ensuring every team member is involved, valued and recognized for his/her contributions.
Qualities You Need to Succeed as a Restor Hyper Wellness Representative
· You’re passionate about health and wellness
· You have at least one year of customer service experience in a retail environment. Hot tip - While Restore is technically a retail operation, we don’t have a retail vibe.
· Working weekends doesn’t bum you out
· Communication and collaboration are some of your strong suits
· You either hold or are working toward a degree in kinesiology, exercise science, personal training, or a related field
Benefits of Joining Restore
● A competitive salary
● Complimentary and discounted access to Restore’s innovative wellness services
● Flexible fitness reimbursement
● The knowledge that you’re making a positive impact on people’s lives every day
Now, a Little About Us
Restore Hyper Wellness is the leading retail provider of alternative health and wellness modalities in the United States. Our goal is to make Hyper Wellness® widely accessible, affordable, and fun. This means helping people from all walks of life feel better and perform at a higher level so they can do more of what they love in life. Inc. 5000 ranked Restore as the #113 Fastest Growing Company in America, the #17 Fastest Growing Company in Texas, and the #1 Hottest Franchise in America.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $17.00 - $20.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location