Real Estate Agent - Middlesex County, NJ
We Supply All Hot Leads And Appointments! With The Coaching, Training And Support Provided!
AttN - NJ Real Estate Agents - Are you looking to grow Your business FASTER?
The Matt Rowack Team is one of the Top Teams In New Jersey. We Generate The Business, You Just Close Them.
If you're looking to increase your production, we can help. Regardless if you have 30 days or 30 years of experience, if you can handle a high volume of business, we’re the place for you. Our agents consistently open 2-3 transactions a month within their first 60 days with our company-provided leads.
· List and sell residential real estate w/company provided leads.
· Negotiate purchase agreements and contracts with buyers and sellers.
· Prepare market analysis to help determine property value.
· Educate clients on basic real estate procedures.
· WORK HARD FOR YOUR CLIENTS AND REAP THE REWARDS.
Our exclusive to value prop:
· 20-30 tangible showing leads per month. These are NOT normal internet leads.
· The most lucrative compensation plan of any team in Middlesex. Quote us on that.
· Say goodbye to Junk Fees, The Matt Rowack Group is brokered by EXP which gives us the freedom to move quickly and think BIG.
· Mentorship program: We pair you up with a Production Coach as soon as you finish Onboarding. Their job is to get you ramped up and integrated quickly.
· An unmatched culture, where we ENJOY coming to work, meeting with our team, offering our own experience and knowledge every step of the way, and encouraging success!
· Awesome office complete w/snacks + drinks + open working environment.
At The Matt Rowack Group, we're powered by our inclusive culture, where everyone has the support and resources to be their absolute best selves. Our efforts to streamline real estate transaction is supported by our passion to empower people and enrich lives. A deep-rooted culture of innovation, a fundamental commitment to equity and belonging, and world-class leadership make for a winning combination.
The Matt Rowack Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know