Fitness and Wellness Specialist- On call/Substitute - Tues/Thurs Afternoons
Do you have a passion for fitness and looking to impact the lives of the older adult population? If so, our SeniorFitness program at Peter Becker Community in Harleysville, PA is seeking its next employee-owner team member.
This opportunity is for Tuesdays and Thursday coverage between 1PM-4PM EST.
As a Fitness and Wellness Specialist, you will work closely with the residents of the community to improve the overall quality of their life through group exercise classes, assessments/consultations, and expertise knowledge in designing personalized programs for participants. Our unique SeniorFitness program is designed to keep residents fit and active along with the benefits of fall prevention, reduction of injury, and likeliness to stay out of the hospital!
- Group/personal training certifications AND/OR Bachelor’s degree related to fitness required.
- Sales and marketing experience are a plus!
- It’s great to have had experience working with the older adult population but not always required!
Why work for us?
At Symbria our employees act like owners – because we are owners! As one of the few 100% employee-owned healthcare providers, our focus remains on delivering best-in-class services within our Pharmacy, Rehabilitation and Well-Being operations, which allows our clients to improve the lives and well-being of their patients and residents. Our teams utilize insights and analytics to drive better health outcomes for our partnered post-acute and senior living communities while providing them with flexible service options.
Symbria’s Core Values drive the way we partner with those clients, their patients and residents and the way our diverse employee-owners work together:
- Integrity – Honest, Fairness and ethics
- Compassion – Commitment to serving seniors
- Stewardship – Maximizing mission and margin
- Innovation – Striving to enhance our value to your organization
- Teamwork – Working together unselfishly toward goals
As an employee-owner, Symbria’s success becomes your success. In addition, we provide:
- Competitive pay, aligned with market guidelines
- Full Benefits Package, including very generous paid time off plans
- Professional liability coverage
- 100% employer-funded ESOP retirement plan
- 401(k) and Roth(k) plans
- Continuing education
- Credit union membership
Symbria’s Talent Team handles candidate communication directly rather than utilizing outside agencies; if interested in this role, direct application to the job posting and contact with a Symbria talent team member is recommended.