Wellness Coordinator-Rehab Services
Regions is seeking a coordinator to work in our outpatient Rehab department, Monday-Friday between the hours of 6:30 am-5:00 pm. This position plays a key role in financial operations for the Rehabilitation Department. Accountable for consistent and timely scheduling of wellness programs, communication with members and referral sources and ability to support program growth. Takes ownership of funds management; responsible for cash-based business operations and grant work for the Rehabilitation department. Performs reception and scheduling support functions as needed. Performs other duties as assigned.
At Regions Hospital you’ll find a warm, diverse group of people who are committed to helping our patients – and each other. We foster an inclusive environment that encourages new ways of thinking, celebrates differences and recognizes hard work. We’re also committed to living our values. This means you can expect us to be your partner and treat you with dignity and respect. Join our team and make good happen!
High school diploma or equivalent. One to three years in a healthcare customer service role. Two years of experience in a healthcare setting with experience in registration, screening clients, scheduling, program support and customer service. Knowledge in wellness and lifestyle management. Familiarity with fund and grant management.
Similar rehabilitation unit jobs in st. paul mn
- rehabilitation unit jobs jobs near me
- wellness jobs near me
- Rehab Assistant at Regions Hospital
- Wellness Coordinator-Rehab Services at Regions Hospital
- Rehabilitation Manager at Regions Hospital
- Physician - Physical Medicine and Rehab at VISN23 VA Midwest Health Care
- Clinical Liaison at Kindred Hospitals
- Rehab Aide at Capitol View Transitional Care Center
- Activity Aide at Highland Chateau Health and Rehabilitation Center