Dietician Community Outreach
Lutheran Hospital of Indiana Fort Wayne, Indiana
community nutrition health community exempt manager clinical services develops care plans patients coordination team leadership
March 17, 2023
Lutheran Hospital of Indiana
Fort Wayne, Indiana
Dietitian Community Outreach PRN/Non-Exempt Day Shift-Some early evening hours
- Under the direction of the Manager of Clinical Services, develops and implements nutrition care plans for patients in coordination with other members of the health care team.
- Provides clinical leadership to dietary staff.
- No specific experience is necessary.
- However, non-registered dietitians may not bill for outpatient medical nutrition therapy.
- Bachelor's degree in foods, nutrition, institution management or related sciences, plus successful completion of an American Dietetic Association approved program qualifying individual for the registration examination.
- Registered Dietitian or Registry Eligible (must become registered within one year from hire date).
- Certified by the State of Indiana Health Professions Bureau.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Report this job
Similar jobs near me
- Tips for Securing a Job in Engineering Teaching
- The Role of an Engineering Teacher: Developing Tomorrow's Technologists
- The Path to Teaching with an Bachelor's Engineering Degree
- Become a Champion of Engineering Education: Essential Knowledge for Teachers
- How to Turn Your Engineering Degree into a Teaching Career