Nutrition Assistant-Einstein Medical Center
- Processing food preferences (including: ethnic, cultural and religious dietary practices), allergies, and intolerances in compliance with therapeutic diet orders, via the CBORD Computer System.
- Monitoring therapeutic diet accuracy on tray tickets.
- Printing tray tickets and labels as required.
- Completing food production tallies.
- Responding to patient care staff requests for meals or meal changes.
- Patient visitations on floors for menu selection purposes.
- Serve and collect meal trays.
- Inventory and stocking pantries.
- Performing other related duties as assigned.
- High School Degree or equivalent is required.
- 1 - 2 years Hospitality/Customer Service experience is preferred.
- Basic Computer skills are required.
- Must be able to conduct conversation, and communicate patient service needs.
- Good verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Ability to clean with mild cleaners and sanitizers is required.
- May be utilized in multiple areas of need, therefore may be cross-trained to conduct various duties
Since this position will require the selected candidate to engage in regular contact with children in the form of care, guidance, supervision or training, you will be required to meet the requirements of the Child Protective Services Act, including the Pennsylvania State Police criminal background check, the Pennsylvania Department of Welfare child abuse criminal background clearance, and an FBI finger print based federal criminal records check. The selected candidate will not be allowed to commence working until all three (3) are completed satisfactorily.
Einstein Healthcare Network is a private, not for profit organization with several major facilities and many outpatient centers. Our primary mission is to provide compassionate, high quality healthcare to the greater Philadelphia region.As an employer, the Jefferson Enterprise maintains a commitment to provide equal access to employment. Jefferson values diversity and encourages applications from women, members of minority groups, LGBTQ individuals, disabled individuals, and veterans.