Personal Fitness Trainer, P/T
Paying Up to $25/hour
At this time, we are seeking a Part Time/24 hour plus Personal Fitness Trainer to join our team
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Responsible for identifying fitness clients, developing and maintaining a caseload.
- The Personal Fitness Trainer will bill for and document their services as sessions are provided.
- The Personal Fitness Trainer is responsible for identifying goals, creating tailored exercise plans for 1:1 session and group sessions. The plans should be developed to increase strength, improve fitness levels and meet the client personal fitness goals
- The Personal Fitness Trainer will provide a fun and challenging experience, and will discuss, motivate and teach the client to improve / maintain their fitness and strength.
- The Personal Fitness Trainer may be required as needed to assist with equipment cleaning and maintenance and administrative duties as assigned by Rehabilitation Director
- Graduate or equivalent related to successful achievement of personal trainer certificate.
- Previous experience in client care with senior population in rehab center, hospital or rehabilitation center desirable.
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- CPR certificate is required.
- Personal trainer certification - ACE preferred
Ageility at Dayton Place is Independent Living Senior Living Community - Outpatient