Medical Care Unit RN
Bay Area Hospital Eugene, Oregon
medical rn assistance medical team nurse nursing coos rate registered nurse rn patients basic life support (bls)
September 22, 2022
Bay Area Hospital
*Please note: this position is located at Bay Area Hospital - Coos Bay, ORRelocation Assistance is Offered
Hours per Pay Period:
(This represents the rate for an individual with significant experience in this job)
Medical Care Unit
Current Bay Area Hospital Employee: If you are a current Bay Area Hospital employee, please apply through the Workday internal career site.
The future looks bright at Bay Area Hospital, and we are always searching for quality people to join our team. We offer a great atmosphere, competitive pay, a wide array of benefits, and many growth opportunities for our employees.
Within the RN scope of practice as defined by the Oregon State Board of Nursing, applies the nursing process to the care of patients. Teaches patients and significant others. Documents patient care in the medical record. Collaborates with the interdisciplinary team to effectively coordinate overall care of the patient.
MCU RN Days and Evening Shifts Available
SIGN ON BONUS OF $10,000 AND RELOCATION ASSISTANCE OFFERED
Looking for experienced RNs to work our Medical Care Unit to join the team at Bay Area Hospital in Coos Bay, Oregon. Bay Area Hospital isn't just a place to grow your career but an opportunity to live along Oregon's breathtaking South Coast. The area has much to offer from specialty restaurants, hiking, beaches and dunes.
Special Employee Benefits
- Health and Wellness Clinic with Nurse Practitioner available to provide care to employee and their family
- Employee on-site gym
- Employee engagement activities
- Child Care Benefits
- Generous PTO
- Tuition Assistance
- Short term and long term disability
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription benefits
- Life insurance
- 4% match to 401 plan.
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Recent Acute Care Hospital experience in Critical areas ED, ICU or IMCU
- Associates Degree in Nursing. BSN preferred
- Must possess or be able to obtain a licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of Oregon
- American Heart Association Healthcare Provider Basic Life Support (BLS) required at employment
- American Heart Association Advanced Cardiac Life Support card or obtain within 6 months of hire
Compensation Grade Profile:
Bay Area Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Report this job