Athletics Coach-JV Soccer - Benjamin Holt Academy
Hiring JV soccer Coach: Temporary Position
Aspire Public Schools operates a network of high-performing, college preparatory charter schools serving TK-12 scholars in communities across California. Founded in 1998-in an effort to transform the inequitable racial, social, and gender outcomes that our communities persist through-Aspire is one of the largest and most forward-thinking open-enrollment public charter school systems in the nation.
Our purpose is to prepare our scholars for success in college, career, and life. At Aspire, we set a foundation for our scholars to gain knowledge, skills, and power to access and make choices for their families and post-secondary lives. Every day, our community of students, families, teachers and staff comes together to learn, work, and play in an environment grounded in our values of Bienestar (Well-Being), Culture of Belonging, Community Partnership, Agency & Self-Determination, and Joy.
Behind every successful student is a passionate and dedicated team.Together, we will change the odds for underserved students, ensuring that every student is prepared to earn a college degree.
We are seeking an Athletics Coach to provide a high quality, personalized athletic experience for students, and to uphold the mission and values established by Aspire Public Schools.
What You Will Do:
- Organize and manage student behavior to ensure all students are fully engaged.
- Support a school-wide culture of high expectations that includes college preparation for all students.
- Ensure that all athletes comply with Aspire and BASCALS eligibility requirements including; scholastic disciplinary and attendance eligibility.
- Work with administration to ensure compliance with schools policies and practices.
- Provide students and their families with regular and timely information on athletics activities and student progress; find ways to involve parents/guardians in their students' athletic experience.
- Exhibit fiduciary responsibility with equipment and monies.
- Demonstrate knowledge of, and support, Aspire Public Schools mission, vision, value statements, standards, policies and procedures, operating instructions, confidentiality standards, and the code of ethical behavior.
What You Will Bring:
- Knowledge and experience coaching high school teams.
- Knowledge of the sport of coaching and league interaction.
- Ability and willingness to reflect and improve.
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues, parents and community.
- Demonstrated success with prior coaching.
- High School Diploma
- Relevant experience in coaching Interscholastic Athletic Teams.
- 2+ years working with students as a high school athletics coach.
Aspire offers its employees a competitive pay.
Aspire Public Schools is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria. Aspire promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
Similar high school jobs in stockton ca
- high school jobs jobs near me
- athletics jobs near me
- High school principal at Stockton Unified School District
- High School Teacher at GetSelected.com
- CUSTODIAN 1160- Lincoln High School at Lincoln Unified School District
- TEACHER - Adaptive PE #862 (Lincoln High School) at LINCOLN UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT
- $6000 Hiring Bonus! Middle School Math Teacher - (Stockton) at Aspire Public Schools - San Joaquin County
- Director of Secondary and Post-Secondary Access and Support at Aspire Public Schools
- Executive Director of the Pacific High School Summer Institute at University of the Pacific