Assistant Regional Dietitian - North Jersey
NutraCo is a company that provides Clinical Nutrition Services to healthcare facilities across the United States.
NutraCo offers its employees a unique opportunity for growth and upward mobility throughout the company for those looking to advance their nutrition careers.
NutraCo employs a diverse, multileveled team of Corporate and Regional Support Dietitians.
This support team enables our company to be in the unique position to offer growth in education, experience, and knowledge in the field of clinical nutrition for our valued team of dietitians.
NutraCo has an exciting opportunity available for a motivated goal oriented Assistant Regional Dietitian located near Sayreville, NJ.
This position is a Full-Time position with competitive salary and benefits package being offered.
- Representing our NutraCo focus on providing compassionate care, with respect and dignity to patients who count on us to manage their nutrition treatment and maintenance plans.
- Take direction from VP of Clinical Services and Regional Clinical Director.
- Provide Leadership and direct supervision of all dietitians in the region.
- Works closely with the members of facility corporate teams including administrators, DON, ADON, etc. to ensure clinical accuracy of all dietitians at the facility and client satisfaction.
- Travel as needed to various facilities.
- Evaluates personnel, recommends merits, and corrective action when appropriate.
- Provides direction and guidance to the clinical staff to ensure nutrition care reflects current evidence-based practice.
- Communicates with key clients including patients, nurses, providers, owner, administration, etc to ensure client satisfaction with Clinical Nutrition Department services.
- Clinical audits of all dietitians related medical records as needed.
- Fill in for dietitians as needed
Why Work For NutraCo?
- Competitive Salary with Benefits Package
- Room for growth and upward mobility within the company for the right dietitian
- Support and interactions with other dietitians within the company network
- Work in a company where your work as a professional is valued and acknowledged
- Your voice is heard with feedback encouraged and supported.
- Multiple locations throughout the United States enables you to move with us should you need to relocate.
- Clear goals, directives and feedback in company expectations.
Job Type: Full-Time Corporate/Regional Level
Benefits Offered: (apply to find out more)
- Healthcare Benefits
- 401 K
- Life insurance
- Wellness programs
- 50.5 CEU Credits
- Bachelor's Degree
- Registered Dietitian
Experience and Skills Desired;
- Minimum of 1 year Long Term Care experience & current RD licensure in good standing with the American Dietetic Association.
- Highly organized and efficient at creating and following through with projects to benefit organization of the company.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Skilled at building and maintaining relationships with clients and dietitians alike.
- Knowledgeable in clinical nutrition and CMS regulations in Long Term Care.+ Ability to take instructions and give instructions as needed.
- Easy going and adaptable to new situations.
- Enjoy the challenge of orienting new facilities and new employees.
Apply today to find out if you are a good fit to join our Incredible Team!