Food & Nutrition Cook
Built upon more than 145 years of service to the communities we serve, we now look to the future and our place in it as a health care system that strives to continually improve processes, procedures, and outcomes with the latest and most advanced technologies and treatments.
Regardless of how far our passion for excellence carries us, our focus will always remain on the most important person in our entire organization: The patient.
HSHS and affiliates is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Cooks meats, fish, vegetables, soups and other hot food products as well as prepares and portions food products prior to cooking. Responsible for assisting in all tasks related to menu planning, food production, handling and storing of food, cafeteria services and sanitation within the food services department.Qualifications:
High School Diploma or GED preferred
Related experience required
Must be able to read, write and follow directions accurately.
Must be able to communicate effectively and tactfully when interacting with others.
Certifications, Licenses and Registrations
N/AAssociated topics: diet, dietary, dietician, dietitian, headstart, icf mr, nutrition, nutritionist, sfs, wic]]>
Similar dietetic assistant jobs in springfield il
- dietetic assistant jobs jobs near me
- nutrition jobs near me
- Dietary Aide at Illinois Presbyterian Home
- ASSOCIATE, PATIENT DINING - DIETARY AIDE (FULL-TIME) at Compass Group Careers
- NUTRITIONIST at State of Illinois
- Food & Nutrition Cook at HSHS St. Anthony's Memorial Hospital
- Dietary Aide for Senior Community at Arena Food Service, Inc.
- Dietitian (PRN/Part-Time) at Gateway Foundation Inc
- Registered Dietitian - Full Time at DiningRD.com